Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Give a Dirty Look DC" campaign

Walk 3 blocks, hear 5 horn blows.  Yup, welcome to DC!  Don't get me wrong, I love my chosen home.  The history, culture, politics, and the insulation provided by the federal work force to the financial woes of the rest of America.  But the local drivers and their horns will surely cause me to be a raging alcoholic in the sooner rather than later future.  So, here is my proposition for 2011...whenever someone blows their horn everyone in the vicinity should give a dirty, disgusted look to the driver of the honking vehicle.  Thus, my "Give a Dirty Look DC" campaign.  Let's let these asses know that we (yes, all of us standing in ear shot) have taken notice and couldn't be more disdainful of their behavior if we tried.  It's called informal social control and I think it will be a nice way to call these jerks out on their piss poor behavior.

Tell a friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment